Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Skiing at Ski Beech


Dan and I went skiing with the Hartselle youth group over Martin Luther King Jr. weekend. We had so much fun but it was soooooo cold!! We had to have every inch of our bodies covered. Lots of hats, masks, socks, gloves, goggles, etc. I loved the long slopes and all of the beautiful snow! I didn't get beat up too awfully bad! Dan and I ski very opposite from each other. I tend to start slowly and go from side to side to keep as much control as possible. Daniel takes off like a banshee and doesn't stop until he reaches bottom. The snow is often melted in a trail behind him from the extreme speed.
I am including a little video of Daniel skiing. It was not easy to take pics/video with the gloves on so I had to take them off and my fingers froze!!!

No comments: