Monday, February 4, 2008

Hannah Montana movie/concert

We took Abby to see the Hannah Montana movie. Needless to say, there was already a line a quarter of a mile long an hour before the movie started. We joined the masses in the line and happily awaited the moment of glory as the doors opened to the greatest show in teenie bopper history (or in our case kindergarten bopper)... Abby was thrilled the entire time. She vacated her seat immediately to sit between Dan and me (the arm rests lift up at the RAVE). She sang every song and by the end of the movie was dancing in the aisle (stadium seating, so it didn't affect anyone's view) and reaching for Hannah! She was so sweet! At the very end of the movie confetti exploded in 3D into the audience and Abby was jumping and grabbing for the nonexistent confetti. She was a joy to watch and it was worth every penny to see how much fun she had. All in all it was a great family night!! :) I relish every moment with her and how she LOVES to be with her family. I know that all too soon we will be replaced with friends and (gasp) boys (my tummy just did a flip) so I soak up all of the hugs and "hold me's" that I can!

No comments: